I offer the following clinical services:
All new clients are evaluated during a 60-minute intake and a follow-up therapy plan is discussed.
- 30 or 45-minute individual sessions
- Group therapy
All new clients are evaluated during a 60-minute intake and a follow-up biofeedback plan is discussed.
- 45-minute individual sessions
- Migraine/Tension headaches, Stress-reduction, Essential Hypertension, Panic attacks, TMJ
Includes evaluation and comprehensive letter of results sent directly to MD or other specialist.
- Gastric Bypass/Bariatric Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulator/Drug Pump Implantation
Therapeutic Cognitive Remediation, Social Skills Training, and Life-Skills Training:
Memory strategies, organizational skills, time-management, communication/assertiveness training, non-verbal cue recognition.
Includes comprehensive interview, full therapeutic assessment, scoring, data analysis/interpretation, report writing, therapeutic feedback, treatment recommendations/referrals, help with acquiring “accommodations” for students, consultation with neurologist.
- ADHD, Learning and Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Parkinson’s Disease and other Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Alzheimer’s Disease and other Dementias
Jennifer Rajene Wolkin is listed at AllTherapist.com